Beginner Ski Lessons in Verbier
If you’re completely new to skiing then, along with your excitement about getting on the slopes, there is bound to be a little anxiety. Choose me as your instructor and I’ll introduce you to the joys of skiing in a safe, fun and relaxed way. I’ll take you out on the mountain, teach you the basics and help you improve your skiing as quickly and efficiently as possible. With my support, you’ll be making turns on by the end of your first ski lesson.
Is a beginner ski lesson right for me?
If this is your first time skiing or maybe you have skied before but need a brush up on your technique before heading up the mountain, then this is the lesson for you. Thinking of booking? Then I would recommend a sequence of lessons, so that you can practice your new skills again and again and really consolidate the learning.
- Make turns and control your speed on the beginner ski slopes.
- Consistently stop and slow down.
- Ride the ski lifts.
Things you need to know before you arrive
- Beginners lessons start on the Les Essert piste in Verbier.
- I can advise and help you with selecting the right skis and equipment for your first lesson.
- Just make sure you’re equipped with ski clothing, gloves and goggles before you arrive.
I recommend booking a sequence of lessons, so that you can learn, consolidate and test out the changes you have made.
Need some ski advice?
If you need help choosing which private ski lesson is for you then please get in touch – I’d be happy to chat about skiing and Verbier.